The name structure for Personal Care products is as follows:
The content of the description must be original and attractive to the client. You may not copy information from official product pages or from other sites. The description of the product must have the following elements:
- The logo, brand name, images and/or videos should not be used in the body of the description.
- Product name in <h2> format.
- Main benefit of the product.
- Description of the active compounds and their operation.
- Usage recommendations (if applicable).
They are the most important characteristics of the product, always appear next to the main images.
- Main benefit of product.
- Presentation: Gel, cream, bar, spray.
- Main Feature: For example, product-specific technology.
- Additional Feature: For example, how to use.
- Total content: In the case of packages, the number of products and quantity must be indicated.
The product specification table must contain the following information:
- Size: Product dimensions in centimeters as follows: Length X Depth X Width (26x16x5)
- Weight: Expressed in kilograms and with a single figure after the decimal point. For example, if a product weighs 180 grams, the figure will be written down 0.18.
- Color: Black, silver, red, etc.