Product name must have the following structure:
VIDEO GAME NAME+PLATFORM
FIFA Soccer 16 PlayStation 3
Angry Birds Xbox One
Call Of Duty:Black Ops III PlayStation 4
Content description has to be original and attractive for the clients. It is not allowed to copy the information from official websites or any other website.
Product description has to include the following information:
- A content of more than 150 words and in a 2 or 3 columns format, organized in blocks of information.
- Logos can´t be included, brand name, images and/or videos in the body of the description.
- Name of the product in a format <h2>.
- Video game Review: Describe the videogame´s plot.
- Video game features: Game Mode, Characters, Scenes, etc.
- Players and individuals: Mention if the video game allows multi-player Online or not.
Are the main features of the product, are always shown next to the main images.
- Video Game Classification: Minimum player age for the Video Game. (Ej. Mature 17+, Teen, Mature, Everyone, Everyone 10+)
- Gender: Action, Shooting, Sports, Racing, Platform, etc
- Developer Name: For example, Electronic Arts, Sony, Real Times World, Nintendo, Sony, etc
- Number of players Online and Live: Always use the word “Players”, for example Players: 1/Online until 7
- Additional Feature (if the case):For example, Game Mode or Outstanding Characters in the Video Game.
Product specifications must include the following information:
Size: Product dimensions in centimeters like this:
Weight: In kilograms and with just one figure after the decimal. For example, if a product weights 500 grams, we must have 0.5
Designer: Developer name, for example, Electronic Arts
Filters are tools that let us classify products according to specific features. These are very useful for clients as they allow them to easily find the products they want. Filters must be added like this:
Gender: Adventure, Action, Sports, etc
Language: English, Spanish, etc